Shipping + Returns
Where our standard delivery service has been selected we aim to dispatch your goods from our warehouse within 2 working days of you placing your order (excluding weekends and UK public holidays). Delivery will normally take a further 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery is a non trackable service.
Delivery charges will be automatically calculated at the checkout page.
All product prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
VAT receipts for UK deliveries can be requested from our customer service team.
International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your parcel.
We aim to dispatch your goods from our warehouse within 2 working days of you placing your order (excluding weekends and UK public holidays). Postal delivery will normally take a further 5-7 working days.
Delivery times and charges vary by country.
Multiple delivery addresses in the same order will result in multiple delivery charges.
When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
All product prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). VAT on non EU deliveries can not be reclaimed.
We do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified in this section. However, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond the control of The Last Group Ltd. and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 14 days of receipt.
Follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Contact us. to notify us that you would like to return your purchase. Please include your order number and the product code of the product you would like to return. If you are a registered customer, your order number can be found in your order confirmation email.
If the product is damaged we will refund the value of the returned damaged product to your original method of payment or send you an exact replacement product. We cannot send you a different product as a replacement.
If you no longer want an unopened/unused product (within 14 days of receipt), we will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment (returns postage to be paid by the customer).
2. Package your return. All individual items must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original packaging with the barcode(s) and/or tags intact. Please note, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used.
3. Documentation. In the parcel, include your original delivery despatch note. This will enable us to process your return more efficiently.
4. Returns address.
Last Straw Returns
196B St Anns Hill
London, SW18 2RT
Please remember to ask the post office for your proof of posting certificate and retain it for your reference. The post office will provide you with a parcel tracking reference. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
5. When returning your purchase please allow 14 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be despatched.
6. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving your parcel. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to show in your account.
The Last Group Ltd. goods purchased on other stockist websites must be returned to the website they have been purchased from.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
POSTAGE & PACKING
If we have sent a product in error or it is faulty, damaged, or of unsatisfactory quality or is unfit for purpose, we will refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid to receive and return that product, unless it was sent to you with other products which you are not returning.
In order for us to refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid, please ensure you enclose a copy of your receipt detailing the charges. Failure to do so means we will only refund you the value of the item/s we have received.